Insurance - Turney Associates Letting Agents in Cambridge - umbrella over house

Protect Yourself

For many years, part of our business has been established as Independent Insurance Advisers and we are able to offer some very competitive policies for your insurance requirements. There are constantly new products coming onto the market place these are some of the favourites for landlords and tenants.

Insurance - Landlords

There are specialist insurance policies for buildings and contents which must be in place if you are letting your property. Unless your insurance company has given you written permission, your residential buildings and contents cover will not protect your building and furnishings, if you let your property to tenants you will need a lettings policy for this. If you require any advice on Landlords Insurance please let us know and we will give you a quote.

Another insurance many landlords find important for their peace of mind is rental protection insurance. This means if your tenant defaults on paying their rent, then subject to qualifying conditions, the policy will cover it for you.

Insurance - Tenants

It is always a good idea to insure your contents in case of damage or theft and we can research a variety of insurance companies to get the best cover.

We rarely take time to think of what would happen to us if we had an accident, were sick or became unemployed. There is a very useful policy available which would cover you for any of the above. if the situation arose this would provide finance to cover your monthly rental payments.

For any further details on these or any other policies you wish to discuss, please give us a call.