Gas Certificates

Gas Certificates from Turney Associates Letting Agents in Cambridge

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1994 state that the landlord is responsible for ensuring the property has an annual inspection by a qualified Gas Safe Registered Engineer (the Gas Safe Register replaced the Corgi Register on 1 April 2009 in Great Britain) on all gas appliances including any gas white goods. We would hold a copy of this certificate on file and can arrange annual inspections or advise you as the landlord of the renewal date if you want to arrange the inspection yourself.

The property cannot be let without this certificate being in place.